Given a number N represented as a string The task is to print ‘Yes’ if the sum of digits is even and is divisible by 4 or if the sum of digits is odd and is divisible by 3 otherwise ‘No’.
Input: 12345 Output: Yes Input: 894561 Output: Yes
Below is the step by step algorithm:
- Calculate sum of all digits.
- If the sum is even:
- Check if the sum is divisible by 4
- Else if the sum is odd:
- Check if it is divisible by 3.
- Print Yes, if any of the case in step 2 or step 3 satisfies otherwise print No.
Time Complexity :O(n)
- Program to check if a number is divisible by sum of its digits
- Minimum number of digits to be removed so that no two consecutive digits are same
- GCD of digits of a given number
- Spy Number (Sum and Products of Digits are same)
- Sum of digits of a given number to a given power
- Smallest Even number with N digits
- Print numbers with digits 0 and 1 only such that their sum is N
- Smallest odd number with N digits
- Absolute difference between the first X and last X Digits of N
- Sum of digits written in different bases from 2 to n-1
- Count even and odd digits in an Integer
- Check if the frequency of all the digits in a number is same
- Number of digits in 2 raised to power n
- Check if the sum of digits of a number N divides it
- Find the total Number of Digits in (N!)N
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.