This article focuses on evaluation of mathematical expression using the Tkinter and math packeges in Python.
Tkinter: Python Tkinter is a GUI programming package or built-in package. Tkinter provides the Tk GUI toolkit with a potent object-oriented interface. Python with tkinter is the fastest and easiest way to create the GUI applications. Creating a GUI using tkinter is an easy task.
Steps involved in conversion of temperature:
- Importing the tkinter & math packages.
- Create the main window.
- Add number of widgets to the main window : Entry , Label.
- Evaluating the expression.
- Displaying message.
- Apply the event trigger on the widgets.
Below is a video which demonstrates the execution of the code in PyCharm:
- Plot Mathematical Expressions in Python using Matplotlib
- Python - Evaluate Expression given in String
- Python - evaluate() function in Wand
- Evaluate Einstein's summation convention of two multidimensional NumPy arrays
- Mathematical Functions in Python | Set 1 (Numeric Functions)
- Mathematical Functions in Python | Set 2 (Logarithmic and Power Functions)
- Mathematical Functions in Python | Set 3 (Trigonometric and Angular Functions)
- Mathematical Functions in Python | Set 4 (Special Functions and Constants)
- Python | Mathematical Median of Cumulative Records
- Extracting email addresses using regular expressions in Python
- Mathematical explanation for Linear Regression working
- ML | Mathematical explanation of RMSE and R-squared error
- Q-learning Mathematical Background
- Chi-Square Test for Feature Selection - Mathematical Explanation
- Color game using Tkinter in Python
- Python | Message Encode-Decode using Tkinter
- Python | Simple registration form using Tkinter
- Python | Simple GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Distance-time GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Random Password Generator using Tkinter
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.