Before starting writing my experience on this I want to tell you guys that this is one of the companies that I see working on cutting edge technologies. It is a company that focuses on cross-border e-commerce and they work on various domains to serve that theme.
The interview took place at our campus where they have done it in 3 phase process.
Round 1(Coding Round) :
It is a basic coding interview which a programming geek can pass easily. This was an online round and you need to focus on passing all the set edge cases for your question. Basically, their questions were on the following topics:
Data Structures – Arrays, Lists, Graphs, Trees
Round 2(Technical Round):
They focused on your program solving skills most in the technical interview. But they also made sure that you would set their work environment and domains they work on.
The person interviewing me asked me the basic concepts of OS, DBMS, DS. As the programming language that I preferred was Python and they also needed the same so this interview was not so easy with that person.
At last, he asked and enquired me the roles and technical approaches of my projects that I listed down in my resume.
Be cool and confident while you answer their questions and do not panic in your explanation.
Round 3(HR Round):
The HR person was very cool and the questions were very basic where she expected me to explain about myself in a very pleasant way. She made sure that we are up to work in any situation upon needed times.
Finally, she explained to me the kind of work we are going to deal with and she congratulated me upon being selected to their company. I received the confirmation emails for onboarding in a short time. I want to tell you that if you are an ardent guy with a good computer science background and with needed skills, the company is open for you in its way.
Wish you Good Luck for all the aspirants of this company.
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.