Ericsson India Global Services PVT. Ltd Interview Experience
Round 1(Written): The first round comprised of 40 MCQ questions including Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal, and Reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude and Logical part was not too tough but you guys need to brush up on your memory because question are very tricky, and you have to qualify cutoff of each section.
- There is no negative marking so attempt all question.
- Suggestion: I would suggest doing practice from sites like Indiabix as it will give confidence to solve problems.
Round 2(Technical Interview):
THERE WERE TWO MEMBERS IN MY PANEL AND THEIR CAMERA WAS OFF BUT DON’T BE UNCONSCIOUS JUST LOOK AT THE CAMERA OF LAPTOP.
- Questions from all projects. My project was a website for bank. So the question was why you create this project, what technology used, write command for database connection, SQL query for fetching data for all the clients who use band within 30 days.
- He asked me to create list in PHP, after this question they start question about advance java but i was not prepare for that. but i tried to give answer as much as I know. I choose to say something instead of saying “I don’t know”.
Tips:- Explain each question with example and if you don’t know about the topic just say whatever you know about that.
Round 3(HR): On another day
- Again discussion on all projects.
- Discussion over Ericsson’s work culture.
- Then general HR question.
Tips :- You should know each and every word of your Resume and about the company.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google and Microsoft Test Serieses.