eQ Technologic Interview Experience 2021 | On Campus (Virtual)
The eQ Technologic visited our campus in July 2021 for the placements. The process consisted of 4 rounds –
- Online Test
- Interview Round 1
- Interview Round 2
- Interview Round 3 (Final Round)
The complete process was as follows:
Online Test: The AMCAT Test was conducted. There were 14 Logical Reasoning questions to solve in 14 minutes in module 1. In module 2, two coding questions were given to solve in 60 minutes. The coding questions were –
1. Finding the distinct permutations of the given list of numbers.
2. Print the following pattern if the value of N and Start number is given.
Example: N = 4, Start = 3, then output should be - Output: 3 44 555 6666 6666 555 44 3
The Online test was easy.
Technical Round 1: The round lasts for 60 minutes. The questions were on core concepts like OS, Data Structures, SQL, DBMS, etc. The round started with the question “Tell me about yourself”. Questions are –
- What is core in CPU? Which CPU scheduling algorithms are there? Which is the best one? Which are the types of queues used in CPU scheduling?
- What is deadlock? How deadlock occurs? What are techniques used to prevent deadlock? Which technique is more useful and why?
- What are the different data structures do you know? Their practical uses.
- What is the difference between SQL and NoSQL databases? Have you used these databases? Which is the fast in accessing the data?
- How to make NoSQL databases fast to increase efficiency when we have unstructured data stored in the database?
- What is normalization? Its importance and how to check whether the database is normalized or not?
- Then, he gave me 3 tables and asked some of the SQL queries to write down. He also asked that whether these tables are normalized or not.
- He asked me to write the code for “Check whether the given string is Palindrome using Stack” and “Level Order Binary Tree Traversal“.
- Lastly, he asked me for a small puzzle similar to this.
Technical Round 2: This round also lasts for 60 minutes. The interviewer asked me about my previous round and extended the questions based on the previous round. This round majorly focused on a deep understanding of concepts.
- How was your previous round?
- Questions on types of memory in the OS. What is the process in OS?
- Then he asked some questions on OOPs. What is the difference between Procedural programming and Objected Oriented Programming? Have you used OOPs concepts in your academics and have you implemented those?
- What is data binding? What is encapsulation? Give me a real case example where you will use encapsulation.
- What is abstraction? What is an interface in java? Difference between abstraction and interface?
- What is the need for an interface if we have abstraction? How did you use the interface in your projects?
- What is the thread in java? It’s significance. He gave me a use case where I have to manage logged-in users in the system using threads.
- He asked me to write the code on checking the numbers from the Fibonacci Series if the input is the list of numbers? Then he asked me to optimize the solution and the time and space complexities of my approach.
- Then he asked me about nested SQL queries on the tables given in round 1.
Final Round (Round 3): This round lasts for 30 minutes for questions and answers + 45 minutes to write the code.
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your hobbies and achievements?
- How would rate yourself in C, C++, Java, SQL on a scale of 1-10?
- Then he gave me a question similar to this and asked me to write the code in 45 minutes.
All the interviews were easy. I was selected. I would like to thanks GeeksforGeeks because it helped me to prepare for this. GeeksforGeeks is one of the best platforms for the preparation of campus recruitment and other CS exams.