EPIKInDiFi Interview Experience (On-Campus)
The CGPA cutoff was 8.0 so many people got filtered over here, there were nearly 192 students eligible after that cutoff ,out of nearly 700 students.
- The first round was a psychometric test, in which there were some situations given and you will be tested based on your answer.
- There were around 70 questions to be done in 40 mins, as far as I remember all were of MCQ type.
- Out of the 192 students, nearly 55 were selected for the second round.
- The second round was an MCQ + Coding round. MCQ’s were from Aptitude, Verbals, Java, Python(the technical stuff).
- There were 91 MCQ’s and 3 coding questions to be done in 2.5hrs.
- In the coding questions, one was easy level, one medium and one hard.
- All the coding questions were from Arrays(may not be the same case every time).
- You need to manage your time very well here, else you will be short of time.
- Out of these 55 students, 24 were selected to the next round.
- We were assigned to do a technical task.
- Create a Valet Parking System using HTML, CSS, Database, REST API, etc.
- We were informed about this 8.30 pm and deadline was 3pm the next day.
- The task is not so easy and it needs some prior experience to do it.
- After submitting the task there was technical interview in which we were asked to explain what we did and asked to add a new functionality or delete some functionality(as asked by the interviewers).
- Try to complete the task as much as you can.
- I couldn’t implement what they asked for and I was not selected for next round.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!