Enzigma Interview Experience for Jr. Software Engineer | On-Campus 2021
Total 4 Rounds:
- Round 1: Online Assessment –50 MCQ-50 minutes (Aptitude and some Technical Questions)
- Round 2: Technical Interview 1 (time duration approximately 30 minutes)
- Round 3: Technical Interview 2 (time duration approximately 45 minutes)
- Round 4: HR Interview
Round 1(Online Assessment): There were a total of 50 MCQ, it was held on their own platform. The questions were related to quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal ability and some technical questions related to database, data structure, and C programming.
Round 2(Technical Interview 1 via Google Meet):
- When the interview started, interviewer first introduce himself and then he directly jumped into the interview.
- He asked 1st question “Tell me about yourself?”. After that he asked lots of questions from OOPs, all the basics like Polymorphism, Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Function Overloading, and Constructor.
- After that he said me to open notepad and share screen. And then he told me to write down program to find out maximum element from array and second program was to print products of all elements of array. I successfully completed both of them.
- Then he asked questions on database management system and these questions were followed by some SQL queries.
- Which tag is used to give link?
- What is the use of media query in CSS?
- How website actually working in real time scenario?
After that he asked lots of questions from Java programming like:
- What is has-a relationship? Explain with example.
- what is Is-a relationship? Explain with example.
- Why java is platform independent?
Round 4(HR Interview via Google Meet): This interview was the easiest one. She congratulates me for clearing the interview and asked me to introduce myself, and then he asked few questions:
- Why do you want to join Enzigma?
- What are your strength and weakness?
- why should we hire you?
- Tell me something about our company?
- How you beneficial for the growth of Enzigma?
- Tell me about your family background?
After that, she congratulates me and said me you are selected for this position. After that she told me more about the company’s policies and working culture.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.