Company: Envestnet Yodlee
Online round comprises 4 sections:
- Aptitude (Quantitative & Logical Reasoning only): 20 marks(Medium level)
- Technical MCQ (CS fundamentals) : 10 marks(Easy to Medium level)
- Cope snippet MCQ (C/C++/Java) : 10 marks(Medium to hard level)
- Coding Question: 10 marks
The question was very simple. The question was to solve the problem in O(n) time. If string ABCD is given and string BCDAHGDCABYCGDCDABGHSABCD then output the starting index of all the permutation.
Each section had its own individual time constraints.
Every round was the elimination round.
This was a group discussion round. The main aim of this round was to check if students can communicate clearly in English. The topics asked were simple and about 50% of people got selected per group of 15 students. My group’s topic was “Money is not everything”.
Other group topics were different. They divide into different groups. Some of the other topics were: “Swachh Bharat Abhiyan“, “Reservation In India“, etc.
I cleared this round too and was called for the technical interview round.
This was a technical round. The interviewer asked me to introduce myself. Then he went through my CV and started asking questions based on it.
He asked me what is my favorite programming language, then I replied Java and my whole interview was based on java itself.
He asked to write a code where I should generate a runtime exception.
He asked me about Interfaces, abstract class, singleton class, how JVM works.
He also asked me to explain the statement System.out.println();
He asked me about collections in java in a depth. About how hashmap works and all.
Then told me to explain my database project. For which I explained to him with the help of ERD diagram.
This was also a technical round. The interviewer told me to define a problem statement finance related or real-life problem and write the business logic with which database to be used. She was checking my thinking and ability to solve real-life problem.
In this round, some basic HR questions were asked and database related questions like what are joins in mysql, what is indexing, uses of index in the database, left and right join.
He also asked me to write two queries based on the problem statement to which he gave. Both the query question was simple.
- Take me through your resume.
- Why doodling is your hobby? Don’t you think it is a waste of time?
- some basic hr questions.
- Why Yodlee?
- What if we don’t select you, will you apply from off-campus at Yodlee?
Result: 5 people were selected overall and I was one of them.
Hope it helps..All the best!
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
- Envestnet Yodlee Interview Experience
- Envestnet Yodlee Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Envestnet Yodlee On-Campus Interview Experience (2018-19)
- Envestnet Yodlee Interview Experience (On-Campus 2018)
- Envestnet Yodlee Interview Experience (Pool Campus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Yodlee Infotech Interview Experience
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
- Money View Interview Experience (On Campus FTE)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience 2019
- Google Interview Questions
- Goldman Sachs Full Interview Experience (Latest)-2019
- Amazon Interview -SDE 1 Interview Experience
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | For 1.5+ Years Experienced
- OYO Interview Experience 2019
- Amazon SDE Interview experience (July20, 2019)
- Sapient Interview Experience (ASDE1)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (SDE Intern-2020-On Campus )
- Amazon Interview | SDE-1 (On Campus)
- American Express Technology (On- Campus for Internship)
- Google Interview experience For SDE-1
- Amazon Interview Experiences for Internship (on campus)
- TCS NQT Coding Questions & How Coding Task Evaluated in TCS NQT
- Amazon off campus ( All India campus hiring ) SDE 1
- Samsung Bangalore R&D (On campus for FTE)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience (on-campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | July 2019
- Samsung Interview Experience | On-campus 2019 for Samsung Research Institute, Delhi
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1)| Off-Campus | Recruitment Drive
- Amazon Interview Experience | On-Campus 2k19 MANIT
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience (On-campus for Internship)
- Samsung Interview Experience (SRI-Noida On-campus 2018 ,Engineer role )
- Samsung R&D Banglore On-Campus Intern July-2019
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 (Internship)
- Goldman Sachs FTE 2019(On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-1
- Amazon SDE 1 Interview Experience