Given a number n, the task is to find the nth Enneadecagonal number.
An Enneadecagonal number is a nineteen-sided polygon in mathematics. It belongs to a class of figurative number. The number contains the number of dots and the dots are arranged in a pattern or series. An Enneadecagonal number is also known as nonadecagon. The dots have common points and all other dots are arrange in the successive layer.
Input : 4
Formula to find nth Enneadecagonal number :
6th Enneadecagonal number :261
- Count number of trailing zeros in Binary representation of a number using Bitset
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed
- Given number of matches played, find number of teams in tournament
- Number of possible permutations when absolute difference between number of elements to the right and left are given
- Number of times the largest perfect square number can be subtracted from N
- Find the number of integers x in range (1,N) for which x and x+1 have same number of divisors
- Check if a number is divisible by all prime divisors of another number
- Super Ugly Number (Number whose prime factors are in given set)
- Program to Convert Octal Number to Binary Number
- Count Number of animals in a zoo from given number of head and legs
- Check whether all the rotations of a given number is greater than or equal to the given number or not
- Find count of digits in a number that divide the number
- Find the smallest number whose digits multiply to a given number n
- Build Lowest Number by Removing n digits from a given number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : jit_t