Given a number n, the task is to find the nth Enneadecagonal number.
An Enneadecagonal number is a nineteen-sided polygon in mathematics. It belongs to a class of figurative number. The number contains the number of dots and the dots are arranged in a pattern or series. An Enneadecagonal number is also known as nonadecagon. The dots have common points and all other dots are arrange in the successive layer.
Input : 4
Formula to find nth Enneadecagonal number :
6th Enneadecagonal number :261
- Count number of trailing zeros in Binary representation of a number using Bitset
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed
- Largest number dividing maximum number of elements in the array
- Smallest number dividing minimum number of elements in the array | Set 2
- Find the number of positive integers less than or equal to N that have an odd number of digits
- Number of possible permutations when absolute difference between number of elements to the right and left are given
- Given number of matches played, find number of teams in tournament
- Number of ways to split a binary number such that every part is divisible by 2
- Number of times the largest perfect square number can be subtracted from N
- Smallest number dividing minimum number of elements in the Array
- Find the number of integers x in range (1,N) for which x and x+1 have same number of divisors
- Find count of digits in a number that divide the number
- Represent a number as a sum of maximum possible number of Prime Numbers
- Minimum number of given powers of 2 required to represent a number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : jit_t