There are two effective ways to increase traffic to your website –
- Paid Advertising
- Un-paid Advertising
Paid Advertising :
- Targeting long-tail Keywords –
The first and most important way to increase traffic on your website is by targeting long-tail keywords because it gives a better chance of ranking higher for queries specific to the online products and services provided by the website.
- Hashtags in your Post –
Putting hashtags in your posts helps in making your website more attractive and you are able to easily reach out to the customers. Hashtags help in getting more viewers on your website.
- Social Media –
In today’s world, social media acts as a powerful weapon to make any website popular within a very short period of time. Social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn are some of the most popular free marketing tools.
Online Engagement –
Online engagement is also important because regularly sharing all the content and giving feedback from time to time makes your website rank higher.
- E-mail Marketing –
Sending out news posts regularly via e-mail also helps in generating more traffic on your website.
Unpaid Advertising :
- Display Advertising –
Displaying ads on different websites helps in generating more traffic on your website.
- Retargeting –
Retargeting is the form of digital marketing in which we target those peoples who have visited your website but have not bought your product and services. Targeting visitors via messages, e-mails results in generating more and more traffic on your website.
- 8 Effective Tips to Increase Productivity as a Developer
- 8 Ways to Shipwreck Your Next Website Design
- 11 Effective Ways For Hardening WordPress
- 5 Ways to Make Online Education Effective in 2020
- 5 Effective Ways of Using Social Media for Brand Building
- How is COVID19 Crisis Affecting the Traffic on Online Platforms?
- Making your WordPress Website More Secure
- 7 Tips to Protect your Website from Hackers
- 10 Tips For Effective Web Designing in 2019
- 5 Effective Productivity Hacks For Programmers
- Ways to track a Website
- Don't Let Your Geographical Location Be A Barrier In Your Success - Live Classes By GeeksforGeeks
- 7 Essential Tips for Landing Page Optimization to Increase Conversion Rate
- How to Increase the Development Speed With Snippets in Visual Studio Code?
- 5 Ways to Make Money With Your Blog
- 7 Ways to Add Value to Your Resume
- How to make a website using WordPress (Part - 1)
- How to make a website using WordPress (Part – 2)
- Using GitHub to host a free static website
- Why do you need a Responsive Website
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.