EasyUI jQuery timepicker widget
EasyUI is an HTML5 framework for using user interface components based on jQuery, React, Angular, and Vue technologies. It helps in building features for interactive web and mobile applications saving a lot of time for developers.
In this article, we will learn how to design a time picker using jQuery EasyUI. The TimePicker widget is used to show a picker that can be used to select a time in the required format.
Downloads for EasyUI for jQuery:
- closeText: It is the text to display for the close button.
- okText: It is the text to display for the ok button.
- value: It is the default time of the picker.
- ampm: These are the labels for AM and PM buttons.
- hour24: It defines whether to display the time in a 24-hour format.
- options: It returns the options object.
- getValue: It gets the component value.
- setValue: It sets the component value.
- reset: It resets the component value.
CDN Link: First, add jQuery Easy UI scripts needed for your project.
<!–jQuery libraries of EasyUI –>
<!–jQuery library of EasyUI Mobile –>