EasyUI jQuery fileBbox widget
EasyUI is an HTML5 framework for using user interface components based on jQuery, React, Angular, and Vue technologies. It helps in building features for interactive web and mobile applications saving a lot of time for developers.
In this article, we will learn how to design a FileBox using jQuery EasyUI. The FileBox widget represents a file field in an HTML form.
Downloads for EasyUI for jQuery:
- buttonText: It is a string that defines the text of the button.
- buttonIcon: It is a string that defines the icon of the button.
- buttonAlign: It is a string that defines the position of the button.
- accept: It is a string that specifies the types of files that the server accepts.
- multiple: It is a boolean value that defines whether to accept multiple files.
- separator: It defines the separator char between multiple file names.
- files: It returns the selected file list object.
CDN Link: First, add jQuery Easy UI scripts needed for your project.
<!–jQuery libraries of EasyUI –>
<!–jQuery library of EasyUI Mobile –>
Please Login to comment...