EasyUI jQuery dialog widget
EasyUI is an HTML5 framework for using user interface components based on jQuery, React, Angular, and Vue technologies. It helps in building features for interactive web and mobile applications saving a lot of time for developers.
In this article, we will learn how to design a dialog using jQuery EasyUI. Dialog widget is a floated and draggable panel that can be used as an application dialog.
Downloads for EasyUI for jQuery:
- title: The dialog title text
- collapsible: Defines if to show collapsible button
- minimizable: Defines if to show minimizable button
- maximizable: Defines if to show maximizable button
- resizable: Defined if the dialog can be resized
- toolbar: The top toolbar of dialog
- buttons: The bottom buttons of dialog
- dialog: Return the outer dialog object.
CDN Link: First, add jQuery Easy UI scripts needed for your project, links are local paths.
<!–jQuery libraries of EasyUI –>
<!–jQuery library of EasyUI Mobile –>
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important Comcompetitivepetitve Programming concepts with the Web Design for Beginners | HTML course.