Round 1(Coding): 4 hr
- Coding test consists of 5 coding problems. 3 Questions were based on the basic Data Structures and 2 are medium-level DS problems. I cleared the first round with ease because I was very well prepared with the basic DS pattern.
(Now, all my technical Rounds are telephonic interviews) :-
Round 2(Technical Interview 1): 30 mins
- This was my telephonic interview round, in this round, they firstly started with my basic OOPS concepts like function overloading, function overriding, Inheritance(Diamond problem especially), Garbage collector, questions on abstract classes then they asked me from DBMS (sharding, normalization, early binding, and late binding, etc) and problems I faced in my projects. I cleared this round also.
Round 3(Technical Interview 2): 30 mins
- In this round, they started with my basics in DSA and asked me about sorting algorithms and then asked me to think and discuss the logic of one DSA problem (based on strings, medium level Problem), About my personal projects and challenges, then he asked me one puzzle (Pay an employee using a 7 units gold rod, GeeksforGeeks) and asked to solve one SQL query on joins. I cleared this round also.
Round 4(Technical Interview 3): 30-45 mins
- In this round, they started with my intro and asked all questions as a quey based on SQL (3-4 questions join based), and then one query on Nth- highest salary. And asked me the logic of one DSA problem (Easy tag) scenario-based problem. And in the end, they asked me the different concepts of oops, DBMS. I cleared this round (At that time i think this the end of interview but actually 3 more interviews are left)
Round 5(Technical Interview 4): 20-25 mins
- All questions were on profile based on web and some basic c++ concept like null pointer exception, malloc, calloc, etc. I cleared this round by answering all questions.
Round 6(Technical Interview 5): 40-50 mins
- In my last technical Interview finally, In this round, they asked me everything OOPS, DBMS, DSA (Complexity, one logic-based problem), SQL QUERIES (Join-based), and then My projects. I cleared this round also.
Round 7(CEO): 10-15 mins
- He was so gentle, he asked me about the company and explain the work culture & environment.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.