I got a call from the company HR about the opening for this position and then after i had 4 rounds of interview 3 technical +1 managerial and all the rounds happened on zoom only.
Round 1: In this round i was asked only basic questions related to OOPs, SQL, DBMS as well as some college project and internship related questions. This round went for around 50 mins.
OOPs: What is inheritance, polymorphism, Encapsulation, explain each of them?
What are different types of constructor?
Why java is platform independent?
How multiple inheritance is achieved in Java?
Then he gave me a simple java i/o question:
DBMS: What is ACID properties in DBMS?
What are different types of keys?
What is the difference between a Unique key and Primary Key?
What is normalization and de-normalization? : I had no idea about denormalization , so I explained all the normalization forms only.
Why indexing is done?
Project: I was question related to my college project (Springboot/hibernate) and my responsibility during my internship.
- Round 2 and 3 were based on data structures and algorithms , where i was asked to write the code on screen sharing. I was not expected to write the exact code but the interviewer was interested in knowing how i am implementing the logic. These rounds were also 1 hours long.
Round 2: How to generate all the permutation of a given string. I answered this question as i practiced it before as well.
Egg dropping puzzle.
Round 3: Print all possible words from phone digits:
Then he asked about the questions on multi-threading and concurrancy.
Round 4: It was the managerial round where the interviewer asked me about my college activities, why i want to change the company during this pandemic when the situation is not favorable to do so and other resume related things. No technical question was asked.
Finally i got the call from HR regarding my candidature, i was selected.
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience 2020 (Product/Software Development OffCampus)
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 offcampus
- Amazon Interview Experience Offcampus for SDE-1
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 21 for Software Engineer (Fresher)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off Campus for Software Engineer-1)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 10 (Software Developer Fresher)
- Cadence Software Interview Experience for Fresher
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | On Campus for Application engineer/Server Technology Engineer
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 5 (For Platform Software Engineer)
- Jabong Interview Experience for Software Development Engineer
- Quikr Interview Experience for Software Engineer Position in Bangalore
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 2)
- Myntra Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Senior Software Engineer )
- CouponDunia Interview Experience | Set 5 (For full time Software Engineer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.