The E-Commerce website confidential information provided by customer such as his password, contact details and credit card details but when to concentrate on commercial deals among organization and individuals demanding selective information system under the guarantee of the firm it accepts the form of e-business. E-commerce are broken into four main categories, which are given below:
- Business to Business E-commerce (B2B E-commerce)
- Business to Consumer E-commerce (B2C E-commerce)
- Consumer to Business E-commerce (C2B E-commerce)
- Consumer to Consumer E-commerce (C2C E-commerce)
These are explained as following below.
- Business to Business E-commerce (B2B E-commerce):
In Business to Business E-commerce, both participants are businesses. As a result, the volume and value of B2B e-commerce can be huge. B2B stands for business to business. It consists of a largest form of e-commerce.This model defines that buyer and seller are two different entities. It is similar to manufacturer issuing goods to the retailer or whiolesaler.
- Business to Consumer E-commerce (B2C E-commerce):
It is model taking business and consumers interaction. Online business interaction sells to individuals. The basic concept of the model to sell the product online to the consumers.B2C is the indirect trade between the company and consumer. It provides direct selling online and B2C stands for business to consumer as the name suggests.
- Consumer to Business E-commerce (C2B E-commerce):
A consumer post his project ith set budget online and within hour company review the consumer requirement and bid on the project. The consumer reviews the bid and selects the company that will complete the project. Elance company empowers consumer around the world by providing meeting ground and platform for such transaction.
- Consumer to Consumer E-commerce (C2C E-commerce):
C2C stands for the consumer to consumer as the name suggests. Though there are no major parties neede parties will not fulfill the transaction without the program.T hat is because it is the most popular platform that enables the consumer to sell to other consumers.
Security Threats to E-commerce:
E-commerce online system represents to the exchange of goods and services over the Internet and also e-commerce also applies to business to business transaction for Example, between manufacturer and supplier or distributor .E-commerce system also relevant for the service security, For example, online banking and brokerage services allow to the customer to retrieve bank statement online, transfer funds pay credit card bills etc.
There are many threats which are given below:
- Disclosure of secret data.
- Passing or demolition of data .
- Mutation of data.
- Denial of services.
- Inaccuracy in software.
- Threats to Information Security
- Difference between Cyber Security and Information Security
- What is Information Security?
- Information Security | E-Governance
- Spectre Security Vulnerability
- Information System and Security
- Meltdown Security Vulnerability
- Network Security | The CIA triad
- Types of DNS Attacks and Tactics for Security
- Computer Network | IP security (IPSec)
- Information Security | Digital Forensics
- Information Security | Cyber Crime
- Hash Functions in System Security
- Risk Management for Information Security | Set-2
- Risk Management for Information Security | Set-1
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.