Dynamic Website is a website containing data that can be mutable or changeable. It uses client-side or server scripting to generate mutable content. Like a static website, it also contains HTML data.
Dynamic websites are those websites that changes the content or layout with every request to the webserver. These websites have the capability of producing different content for different visitors from the same source code file. There are two kinds of dynamic web pages i.e. client side scripting and server side scripting. The client-side web pages changes according to your activity on the web page. On the server-side, web pages are changed whenever a web page is loaded.
Example: login & signup pages, application & submission forms, inquiry and shopping cart pages.
A Typical Architecture of dynamic website
There are different languages used to create dynamic web pages like PHP, ASP, .NET and JSP. Whenever a dynamic page loads in browser, it requests the database to give information depending upon user’s input. On receiving information from the database, the resulting web page is applied to the user after applying the styling codes.
Features of dynamic webpage:
- These websites are very flexible.
- In these websites the content can be quickly changed on the user’s computer without new page request to the web browser.
- In these websites the owner have the ability to simply update and add new content to the site.
- These websites are featured with content management system, e-commerce system and intranet or extranet facilities.
- Most of the dynamic web content, is assembled on the web using server-scripting languages.
Advantages of dynamic webpage:
- It provides more functional websites.
- It is very easy to update.
- It helps in the search engines because new content brings people back to the site.
- These are interactive websites because these can be customized.
- These websites can work as a system to allow staff or users to collaborate.
- It’s easy to modify or update data.
- It provides a user-friendly interactive interface for users.
- proves smooth navigation.
- provide interactive user interface
- It provides a better user experience.
- It provides real-time data.
Disadvantages of dynamic webpages:
- These types of websites are complex.
- These are more expensive to develop.
- Hosting of these websites is also costlier.
- It requires a rapid, high-end web server.
- high production costs.
- Slow to load content.
- Client will require a skilled programmer to build a dynamic website.
- Hosting a website is costly as compared to a dynamic website.
- Low speed compared to a static website
Application Of Dynamic Website:
Here is a list of application where we use dynamic website over static website
- Online booking system:
- E-commerce website.
- Voting or polls,
Here is a list of application where we use dynamic website in real world.
- Online booking website.
- Social media
In real world Dynamic Website are really useful . Dynamic website are easy to use and provide many feature . as a result many user prefer to use dynamic website .
Please Login to comment...