DXC Technology Interview Experience (On-Campus) 2022
- Difficulty: Easy
- Two Rounds, both Rounds were online.
- Role: Associate Professional Job Level
Round 1: Aptitude
- It took place on the AMCAT platform. Before the test, a resume was required as per the format provided. This round consisted of five sections: Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability, Computer Programming, and Automata. I’m not sure if there was a section for essay writing or not. All sections were MCQs except for Automata.
- The difficulty level was easy. Each section was time bounded and visiting previous questions after attempting was not allowed. Also one can’t jump from one section to another section, the next section can only be visited when the time for the current one is over.
- The Automata section consisted of 7 questions. I was able to attempt only 2 questions and both of them were debugging questions and for the rest- I don’t know.
This was an elimination round.
Round 2: Technical Interview
- First of all, the interviewer asked for my resume as per the format provided earlier. Then he asked for my introduction.
- After that he started asking questions from Java, OOPs, C. After programming languages he asked me to elaborate on the projects I’ve mentioned.
Then he went on to ask questions from syllabus subjects like OS, CN, DBMS, and DS.
- The interview was 30-40 minutes long. Not very in-depth questions, just normal questions to check for a basic understanding of subjects and areas I’m working in.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up