DXC technology visited for virtual campus drive. They had a pre-placement talk initially where they told about the company and the job role. We were offered the job for the Associate Professional role. They conducted a test on the AMCAT platform. There were 5 sections.
- Quantitative Section
- Logical Reasoning
- Essay Writing
- Completing the pseudocode
The Quantitative Section was very easy, There were 16 questions and you can’t go back to the question once done.
In Completing the pseudocode there was 7 code which was to be completed in 20 min. I completed 4 out of 7. Even if you run 2 code successfully, you are done with the section.
They give a topic to write an essay. My topic was Technology is becoming a new addiction. They check your grammar as well as your English. This was the last section.
Each section had a sectional cutoff too. I got selected in this round.
Then there was a second-round which was technical and HR round. I was asked some basic questions.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Which language you prefer to code and why.
- Discussion about my project.
- Strength & weakness.
- Write a program to check whether a no. is palindrome or not?
- What do you know about DXC and why DXC?
- Want to relocate or not?
I got selected in this round too.:-). This was my first job offer.
They ask simple questions only. Prepare according to your resume. Hoping the Best for your future. Thank you
- DXC Technology Interview Experience
- DXC Technology Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- DXC Technology Interview Experience 2020
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 63 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer and Associate Consultant Developer)
- Lovely Professional University Interview (Campus Placements)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 1B (For Developer Associate)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus for Associate Developer)
- Boomerang Commerce Interview Experience | Set 2 (Associate Software Developer 1)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus Software Engineering Associate)
- KLA Tencor Interview Experience | Set 2 ( Associate Software Engineer )
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 42 (OFSS for Associate Consultant)
- Sabre Interview Experience (On Campus for Associate Software Developer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 64 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 65 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer)
- Capgemini Interview Experience | Set 3 (Associate Consultant)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus for Associate)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus for Associate)
- DBS Interview Experience (Technical Associate Position for Freshers)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 423 (For Cloud Support Associate)