I wanted to share the Dunzo Interview experience with GFG.
Write the working code to create a working coffee machine. Here are the desired features
1. It will be serving some beverages.
2. Each beverage will be made using some ingredients.
3. Assume time to prepare a beverage is the same for all cases.
4. The quantity of ingredients used for each beverage can vary. Also, the same ingredient (ex: water) can be used for multiple beverages.
5. There would be N ( N is an integer ) outlet from which beverages can be served.
Maximum N beverages can be served in parallel.
6. Any beverage can be served only if all the ingredients are available in terms of quantity.
7. There would be an indicator that would show which all ingredients are running low. We need some methods to refill them.
8. Please provide functional integration test cases for maximum coverage.
DS Algo Round:
- Variation of https://leetcode.com/problems/sum-of-subarray-minimums/
Design Round: Design Flash sale
- Write database model
- Handle concurrency and how can you scale more traffic
- Handle payment
- Maximize profile by giving payment as priority
- Ex: Inventory : 100k , RPS : 10M
- Dunzo Interview - Senior Software Engineer
- Dunzo Interview for Software Developer Intern
- Huawei Interview Experience | OnSite Interview ( 5 years experienced)
- Intuit Interview Experience | Set 7 (For 3.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft IDC interview Experience | Set 47 (For 1.7 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 48 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience| Set 14 (1+ Years Experienced)
- Mentor Graphics Interview Experience | Set 1 (1+ years experienced)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 7 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- British Telecom Interview Experience | Set 1 (1+ years experienced)
- Cloud Lending Interview Experience | Set 1 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 7 (4.5 Years Experienced for SDE1)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 16 (For 2+ Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 245 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 37 (3.5 Years Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 38 (4.6 Years Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 109 (2 years experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 42 ( 2 Years Experienced )
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 111 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.