Dunzo Interview Experience 2021 | 4+ Years Experienced
Hackerrank Round: There were 3 questions in the test.
- 2 were DS Algo and 1 was to implement a function.
- I don’t remember the questions exactly but they were easy you can do all the questions in 60 minutes.
- 3rd coding question:- Fetch Data from an API, with pagination enabled, and: https://jsonmock.hackerrank.com/api/articles?page=2. Ignore certain items which have null titles and story titles. Use another story_title if the title is missing, and vice-versa
- After clearing this a coding assignment was given in which you have to design a coffee machine(LLD) that produces a certain number of beverages. And there is ingredient storage in there so if any of the ingredients run out then you can’t produce that beverage. You have to code a low-level design for that.
Round 1(DS Algorithm): It was a DS Algo round two questions were asked:-
- Variation of https://leetcode.com/problems/sum-of-subarray-minimums/
Although I needed a little hint in 1st question I was able to solve both questions but still not get selected for 2nd round. I don’t know what they were expecting. DS Algo should be very good to join dunzo.