Droom Technology Interview Experience
First Round: Written test
20 MCQ’s where 10 are from C, data structure, DBMS, operating systems and 10 from general aptitude.
Second Round: Technical Interview-1
1) He asked about me and my long-term goals.
2) Asked about everything you have mentioned in resume(like projects, languages, etc)
3) Then asked about OOPS concept in detail with examples.
4) And some questions from operating system and DBMS
Third Round: Manager Round
1). He asked about me and why I want to join droom.
2). Then asked about basic concepts of programming languages.
3) Then he asked about my projects in detail.
4) Where do you see yourself in 5 years and what are my life goals.
Tip: Answer every question confidently even if you don’t know the exact answer.
I got the offer and like to thanks geeksforgeeks.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google and Microsoft Test Serieses.