Round 1: It was a pen and paper based objective mcqs round. There were 20 mcqs. Most of them were easy. Questions were from quantitative aptitude(work and wages, speed distance time, numbers), OS, DBMS and Data Structures.
Round 2: It was a technical round. 2 coding questions were asked(1. Lowest common ancestor in a binary tree. 2. Segregating 0s and 1s in an array)
Round 3: Again a technical round. 3-4 technical coding questions from the topic you tell them you are strong at. Practice commonly asked interview questions to ace this round
Round 4: Technical + HR round . Projects were discussed in detail and puzzles and guess estimate questions were asked. HR questions like talk about your family background, what do you know about Droom and why do you want to join Droom were asked. Be confident in whatever you say.
Round 5: HR round ..Very short round.. Seemed to be a formality.. Round 4 seemed to be the deciding factor.
6 students got job offer.
- Droom Technology Interview Experience
- Droom Technology Internship Interview Experience
- PwC Interview Experience for Technology Consultant
- HSBC Technology Interview Experience | Set 5
- PwC Interview Experience | Set 1 ( On Campus - Technology Consultant )
- HSBC Technology Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Vuram Technology Solutions Interview Experience
- Trimble Technology Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 29 (On-Campus for Server Technology)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 50 (On-Campus for Server Technology)
- Josh Technology Interview Experience | MCQ Online questions
- Oracle India Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience | Set 68 (For Server Technology)
- Nagarro Interview Experience Off Campus for Trainee Technology
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 48 (On-Site for Server Technology)
- ecare Technology Labs Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.