A colored image can be represented as a 3 order matrix. The first order is for the rows, the second order is for the columns and the third order is for specifying the color of the corresponding pixel. Here we use the RGB color format, so the third order will take 3 values of Red, Green ans Blue respectively. The values of the rows and columns depends on the size of the image.
Prerequisite : RGB image representation
- Make a 3 order zero matrix of dimensions 300X600X3. 300 denotes the number of pixels for rows, 600 denotes number of pixels for columns and 3 denotes the color coding in RGB format.
- Paint the complete image in blue. RGB code for blue is (0, 0, 255)
- Make the horizontal yellow bar. RGB code for yellow is (255, 255, 0)
- Make the vertical yellow bar.
Below is the implementation:
- Draw Switzerland Flag Using Matlab
- Draw Seychelles Flag using MATLAB
- Draw Indian Flag using matlab
- Draw Sudan Flag using MATLAB
- Draw Bangladesh Flag Using Matlab
- Draw Thailand Flag Using MATLAB
- Draw Austria flag using Matlab
- Draw Kuwait Flag using MATLAB
- How to draw Japan flag using MATLAB
- Applications of MATLAB
- Introduction to MATLAB
- Image Resizing in Matlab
- MATLAB | RGB image representation
- Image Complement in Matlab
- Reverse Video in Matlab
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.