Prerequisite: Python Turtle Basics
Turtle is an inbuilt module of python. It enables us to draw any drawing by a turtle and methods defined in the turtle module and by using some logical loops. To draw something on the screen(cardboard) just move the turtle(pen).To move turtle(pen) there are some functions i.e forward(), backward(), etc
Approach to draw a Spiraling Star of size n:
- import turtle and create a turtle instance.
- Using for loop(i=0 to i<n) and repeat below step
- close the turtle instance.
- Draw Spiraling Polygon using Turtle in Python
- Draw Spiraling Square using Turtle in Python
- Draw Spiraling Triangle using Turtle in Python
- Python - Draw Star Using Turtle Graphics
- Draw Colourful Star Pattern in Turtle - Python
- How to draw color filled star in Python-Turtle?
- Star fractal printing using Turtle in Python
- Draw Circle in Python using Turtle
- Draw Cube and Cuboid in Python using Turtle
- Draw Shape inside Shape in Python Using Turtle
- Draw Colored Solid Cube using Turtle in Python
- Draw Concentric Circles with VIBGYOR Using Turtle in Python
- Draw Panda Using Turtle Graphics in Python
- Draw Heart Using Turtle Graphics in Python
- Draw Ellipse Using Turtle in Python
- Draw Graph Grid Using Turtle in Python
- Draw Dot Patterns Using Turtle in Python
- Draw Chess Board Using Turtle in Python
- Draw an Olympic Symbol in Python using Turtle
- Draw a Flower using Turtle in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.