Prerequisite: Python Turtle Basics
Turtle is an inbuilt module in python. It provides drawing using a screen (cardboard) and turtle (pen). To draw something on the screen, we need to move the turtle. To move turtle, there are some functions i.e forward(), backward(), etc.
Move the Object (ball) :
Following steps are used:
- Import Turtle package.
- Set screen with dimensions and color.
- Form turtle object with color.
- Form the object (ball – made of colored circle).
- Call the function for making object again and again and clear the screen.
Below is the implementation :
- Draw Circle in Python using Turtle
- Python - Draw Hexagon Using Turtle Graphics
- Python - Draw Star Using Turtle Graphics
- Python - Draw Octagonal shape Using Turtle Graphics
- Draw a Tic Tac Toe Board using Python-Turtle
- Python - Draw "GFG" logo using Turtle Graphics
- Draw Cube and Cuboid in Python using Turtle
- Draw Shape inside Shape in Python Using Turtle
- Draw Colored Solid Cube using Turtle in Python
- Draw smiling face emoji using Turtle in Python
- Draw Clock Design using Turtle in Python
- Draw Concentric Circles with VIBGYOR Using Turtle in Python
- Draw Panda Using Turtle Graphics in Python
- Draw Heart Using Turtle Graphics in Python
- Draw Rainbow using Turtle Graphics in Python
- Draw Ellipse Using Turtle in Python
- Draw Graph Grid Using Turtle in Python
- Draw Dot Patterns Using Turtle in Python
- Draw Chess Board Using Turtle in Python
- Draw Spiraling Star using Turtle in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.