Draw Heart Using Turtle Graphics in Python
Turtle is an inbuilt module in Python. It provides:
- Drawing using a screen (cardboard).
- Turtle (pen).
To draw something on the screen, we need to move the turtle (pen) and to move the turtle, there are some functions like the forward(), backward(), etc
Prerequisite: Turtle Programming Basics
Draw Heart Using Turtle Graphics
In this section, we will discuss how to draw Heart using Turtle Graphics.
- Import Turtle
- Make Turtle Object
- Define a method to draw a curve with simple forward and left moves
- Define a method to draw the full heart and fill the red color in it
- Define a method to display some text by setting position
- Call all the methods in main section.