Turtle is an inbuilt module in Python. It provides:
- Drawing using a screen (cardboard).
- Turtle (pen).
To draw something on the screen, we need to move the turtle (pen) and to move the turtle, there are some functions like the forward(), backward(), etc
Prerequisite: Turtle Programming Basics
Draw Heart Using Turtle Graphics
In this section, we will discuss how to draw Heart using Turtle Graphics.
- Import Turtle
- Make Turtle Object
- Define a method to draw a curve with simple forward and left moves
- Define a method to draw the full heart and fill the red color in it
- Define a method to display some text by setting position
- Call all the methods in main section.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.