Draw Colorful Spiral Web Using Turtle Graphics in Python
Prerequisite: Turtle Basics
“Turtle” is a Python feature like a drawing board, which lets us command a turtle to draw all over it. This comes packed with the standard Python package and need not be installed externally.
- forward(value): moves the turtle in the forward direction.
- turtle.Pen(): setup the turtle pen
- speed(value): changes the speed of the turtle
- width(value): set the width
- left(value): moves the turtle left.
- bgcolor(color_name): changes background-color
- Import turtle.
- Define colors using the list data structure in python.
- Setup a turtle pen for drawing the Spiral Web.
- Start making the Spiral Web according to your logic.
Below is the implementation of the above approach.