Draw Colorful Spiral Web Using Turtle Graphics in Python
Prerequisite: Turtle Basics
“Turtle” is a Python feature like a drawing board, which lets us command a turtle to draw all over it. This comes packed with the standard Python package and need not be installed externally.
- forward(value): moves the turtle in the forward direction.
- turtle.Pen(): setup the turtle pen
- speed(value): changes the speed of the turtle
- width(value): set the width
- left(value): moves the turtle left.
- bgcolor(color_name): changes background-color
- Import turtle.
- Define colors using the list data structure in python.
- Setup a turtle pen for drawing the Spiral Web.
- Start making the Spiral Web according to your logic.
Below is the implementation of the above approach.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course. And to begin with your Machine Learning Journey, join the Machine Learning – Basic Level Course