Prerequisite: Turtle Basics
“Turtle” is a Python feature like a drawing board, which lets us command a turtle to draw all over it. This comes packed with the standard Python package and need not be installed externally.
- forward(value): moves the turtle in the forward direction.
- turtle.Pen(): setup the turtle pen
- speed(value): changes the speed of the turtle
- width(value): set the width
- left(value): moves the turtle left.
- bgcolor(color_name): changes background-color
- Import turtle.
- Define colors using the list data structure in python.
- Setup a turtle pen for drawing the Spiral Web.
- Start making the Spiral Web according to your logic.
Below is the implementation of the above approach.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Draw Black Spiral Pattern Using Turtle in Python
- Draw Panda Using Turtle Graphics in Python
- Draw Heart Using Turtle Graphics in Python
- Draw Spiralling Circles Using Turtle Graphics in Python
- Python - Draw "GFG" logo using Turtle Graphics
- Draw Rainbow using Turtle Graphics in Python
- Python - Draw Star Using Turtle Graphics
- Python - Draw Hexagon Using Turtle Graphics
- Python - Draw Octagonal shape Using Turtle Graphics
- How to draw 2-layered and colored spider web in Python using Turtle Module?
- PyQt5 | How to create colorful border of Push Button ?
- Python | Plotting Fibonacci spiral fractal using Turtle
- Python - Write "GFG" using Turtle Graphics
- Draw Circle in Python using Turtle
- Draw Cube and Cuboid in Python using Turtle
- Draw Shape inside Shape in Python Using Turtle
- Draw Colored Solid Cube using Turtle in Python
- Draw Ellipse Using Turtle in Python
- Draw Graph Grid Using Turtle in Python
- Draw Dot Patterns Using Turtle in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : pulkitagarwal03pulkit