Prerequisistes: Turtle Programming in Python
Turtle is an inbuilt module in Python. It provides drawing using a screen (cardboard) and turtle (pen). To draw something on the screen, we need to move the turtle (pen). To move turtle, there are some functions i.e forward(), backward(), etc.
To draw Clock Design :
Following steps are used :
- Import turtle.
- Create Screen object and set Screen configuration.
- Create Turtle object and set its position and speed.
- Draw a dashed line and print number in circular shape.
- Draw center and fill color black in it
- Write “GFG” and “CLOCK” at required postion.
Below is the implementation:
- Create digital clock using Python-Turtle
- Draw Circle in Python using Turtle
- Python - Draw Hexagon Using Turtle Graphics
- Python - Draw Star Using Turtle Graphics
- Python - Draw Octagonal shape Using Turtle Graphics
- Draw a Tic Tac Toe Board using Python-Turtle
- Python - Draw "GFG" logo using Turtle Graphics
- Draw Cube and Cuboid in Python using Turtle
- Draw Shape inside Shape in Python Using Turtle
- Draw Colored Solid Cube using Turtle in Python
- Draw smiling face emoji using Turtle in Python
- Draw moving object using Turtle in Python
- Draw Concentric Circles with VIBGYOR Using Turtle in Python
- Draw Panda Using Turtle Graphics in Python
- Draw Heart Using Turtle Graphics in Python
- Draw Rainbow using Turtle Graphics in Python
- Draw Ellipse Using Turtle in Python
- Draw Graph Grid Using Turtle in Python
- Draw Dot Patterns Using Turtle in Python
- Draw Chess Board Using Turtle in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.