Draw Clock Design using Turtle in Python
Prerequisites: Turtle Programming in Python
Turtle is an inbuilt module in Python. It provides drawing using a screen (cardboard) and turtle (pen). To draw something on the screen, we need to move the turtle (pen). To move turtle, there are some functions i.e forward(), backward(), etc.
To draw Clock Design :
Following steps are used :
- Import turtle.
- Create Screen object and set Screen configuration.
- Create Turtle object and set its position and speed.
- Draw a dashed line and print number in circular shape.
- Draw center and fill color black in it
- Write “GFG” and “CLOCK” at required position.
Below is the implementation: