Prerequisite: RGB image representation
A colored image can be represented as a 3 order matrix. The first order is for the rows, the second order is for the columns and the third order is for specifying the color of the corresponding pixel. Here we use the RGB color format, so the third order will take 3 values of Red, Green ans Blue respectively. The values of the rows and columns depending on the size of the image.
- Make a 3 order zero matrix of dimensions 300 X 400 X 3. 300 denotes the number of pixels for rows, 400 denotes number of pixels for columns and 3 denotes the color coding in RGB format.
- Paint the complete image in bottle green.
- Using the equation of circle paint the circle bright red.
The equation of circle:
((x-h)^2 - (y-k)^2)=r^2
where (h, k) are the centers, (x, y) are co-ordinates of x-axis and y-axis and is the radius of the circle.
Below is the implementation:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Draw Switzerland Flag Using Matlab
- Draw Sweden Flag using matlab
- How to draw Japan flag using MATLAB
- Draw Kuwait Flag using MATLAB
- Draw Sudan Flag using MATLAB
- Draw Indian Flag using matlab
- Draw Seychelles Flag using MATLAB
- Draw Austria flag using Matlab
- Draw Thailand Flag Using MATLAB
- Tr0ll 3 Walkthrough of Check the Flag or CTF Problem
- MATLAB | Converting a Grayscale Image to Binary Image using Thresholding
- LSB based Image steganography using MATLAB
- Plot a circle using centre point and radius in MATLAB
- Matlab | Edge Detection of an image without using in-built function
- Create Mirror Image using MATLAB
- How to vertically flip an Image using MATLAB
- Matlab program to rotate an image 180 degrees clockwise without using function
- MATLAB - Image Edge Detection using Prewitt Operator from Scratch
- MATLAB - Image Edge Detection using Sobel Operator from Scratch
- MATLAB - Image Edge Detection using Robert Operator from Scratch