The Task Here is to Make a Tic Tac Toe board layout using Turtle Graphics in Python. For that lets first know what is Turtle Graphics.
In computer graphics, turtle graphics are vector graphics using a relative cursor upon a Cartesian plane. Turtle is drawing board like feature which let us to command a turtle and draw using it.
Features of turtle graphics:
- backward(length): moves the pen in the backward direction by x unit.
- right(angle): rotate the pen in the clockwise direction by an angle x.
- left(angle): rotate the pen in the anticlockwise direction by an angle x.
- penup(): stop drawing of the turtle pen.
- pendown(): start drawing of the turtle pen.
- import the turtle modules.
- Get a screen to draw on.
ws = turtle.Screen()
The screen will look like this.
- Define an instance for turtle.
- Here, i had manually set the speed of the turtle to 2.
- For a drawing a Tic Tac Toe board first we have to make an outer Square.
- Then we will Make inner lines of the square which will ultimately make up the board.
- For inner lines i had used penup(),goto() and pendown() method to take the pen up and then take it down at certain coordinates.
- The inner lines will make up the Tic Tac Toe board perfectly.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Python implementation of automatic Tic Tac Toe game using random number
- Tic Tac Toe GUI In Python using PyGame
- Tic Tac Toe Game using PyQt5 in Python
- Draw Chess Board Using Turtle in Python
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Stopping key board input
- Draw Circle in Python using Turtle
- Draw geometric shapes on images using OpenCV
- Python | Draw rectangular shape and extract objects using OpenCV
- Draw a triangle with centroid using OpenCV
- Draw Sweden Flag using matlab
- How to draw Japan flag using MATLAB
- Draw Kuwait Flag using MATLAB
- Draw Sudan Flag using MATLAB
- Draw Indian Flag using matlab
- Find and Draw Contours using OpenCV | Python
- Draw Control Flow Graph using pycfg | Python
- Python - Draw Hexagon Using Turtle Graphics
- Python - Draw Star Using Turtle Graphics
- Draw a unstructured triangular grid as lines or markers in Python using Matplotlib
- Python - Draw Octagonal shape Using Turtle Graphics
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.