Draw a sun using arcade library Python
You might have drawn Sun using famous Python module like turtle but here we discuss how the same approach can be achieved using arcade module. The Arcade library is a modern Python Module used widely for developing 2D video games with compelling graphics and sound. Arcade is an object-oriented library. It can be installed like any other Python Package.
To install this module, just simply run the following command on your command prompt:
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course. And to begin with your Machine Learning Journey, join the Machine Learning - Basic Level Course
pip install arcade
The following steps illustrate how to create a basic drawing using arcade module:
- Import module.
- Specify the parameters for your output screen like width, height, etc.
- Open the window using the inbuilt open_window() in arcade. This command opens a window with a given size i.e width and height along with screen title.
- Set a background color (optional). It can be done using set_background_color() method built into arcade
- Tell your module to start drawing using start_render() command which is again built into arcade.
- Start designing, you can use functions already available with arcade to do so.
- Tell arcade module that you have completed the drawing using finish_render().
- Run your code using run().