The Quantile-Quantile Plot or (Q-Q Plot) is defined as a value of two variables that are plotted corresponding to each other and check whether the distributions of two variables are similar or not with respect to the locations.
qqline() function in R Language is used to draw a Q-Q Line Plot.
Syntax: qqline(x, y, col)
x, y: X and Y coordinates of plot
col: It defines color
Returns: A QQ Line plot of the coordinates provided
Example 1: Implementation of Basic QQplot Interpretation
Above is a representation of QQplot of Normally Distributed Random Numbers.
Example 2: Implementation of QQplot of Logistically Distributed Values
Above is the Q-Q Plot of theoretical quantiles.
- Set Aspect Ratio of Scatter Plot and Bar Plot in R Programming - Using asp in plot() Function
- Addition of more points to a Plot in R Programming - points() Function
- Addition of Lines to a Plot in R Programming - lines() Function
- Add Color Between Two Points of Kernel Density Plot in R Programming - Using with() Function
- Plot Arrows Between Points in a Graph in R Programming - arrows() Function
- Plot a Geometric Distribution Graph in R Programming - dgeom() Function
- Create a Plot Matrix of Scatterplots in R Programming - pairs() Function
- Adding axis to a Plot in R programming - axis () Function
- Adding Straight Lines to a Plot in R Programming - abline() Function
- Plotting of Data using Generic plots in R Programming - plot() Function
- Draw Line Segments between Particular Points in R Programming - segments() Function
- Draw a Polygon between specified points in R Programming - polygon() Function
- Check if a Function is a Primitive Function in R Programming - is.primitive() Function
- Compute Density of the Distribution Function in R Programming - dunif() Function
- Apply a Function over a List of elements in R Programming - lapply() Function
- Search the Interval for Minimum and Maximum of the Function in R Programming - optimize() Function
- Compute the Natural Logarithm of the Absolute Value of Gamma Function in R Programming - lgamma() Function
- Compute the Logarithmic Derivative of the gamma Function in R Programming - digamma() Function
- Compute the Second Derivative of the Logarithmic value of the gamma Function in R Programming - trigamma() Function
- Get the List of Arguments of a Function in R Programming - args() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.