There are many modules in python which depicts graphical illustrations, one of them is turtle, it is an in-built module in Python, which lets the user control a pen(turtle) to draw on screen(drawing board). It is mostly used to illustrate figures, shapes, designs etc. In this article, we will learn how to draw a Car using the turtle module.
To draw a car in Python using Turtle module:
- We are going to create different shapes using the turtle module in-order to illustrate a car.
- Tyres can be drawn using circle() function.
- The upper body can be thought of a rectangle.
- Roof and windows are similar to trapezoid.
- Overlapping all the above shapes in particular positions will illustrate a car.
Let’s try to understand it better with the help of the below program:
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.