Download web page using Java
Java Program to read and download webpage
1. Create a URL object and pass url as string to download the webpage.
URL example = new URL(pass url of webpage you want to download)
2. Create Buffered Reader object and pass openStream(). Method of URL in Input Stream object.
3. Create a string object to read each line one by one from stream.
4. Write each line in html file where webpage will be downloaded.
5. Close all objects.
6. Catch exceptions if url failed to download.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important Java Foundation and Collections concepts with the Fundamentals of Java and Java Collections Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course.