DoubleStream sequential() returns a sequential DoubleStream. It may return itself, either because the stream was already sequential, or because the underlying stream state was modified to be sequential.
DoubleStream sequential() is an intermediate operation. Intermediate operations are invoked on a Stream instance and after they finish their processing, they give a Stream instance as output.
DoubleStream sequential() Where, DoubleStream is a sequence of primitive double-valued element.
Return Value : A sequential DoubleStream.
Example 1 : DoubleStream sequential() to return a sequential DoubleStream.
3.3 5.4 9.2 12.1 14.4
Example 2 : DoubleStream sequential() on empty DoubleStream.
parallel : false parallel : true parallel : false
- LongStream sequential() in Java
- IntStream sequential() in Java
- DoubleStream sum() in Java
- DoubleStream of() in Java
- Creating Sequential Stream from an Iterator in Java
- DoubleStream mapToLong() in Java
- DoubleStream mapToObj() in Java
- DoubleStream iterator() in Java
- DoubleStream skip() in Java
- DoubleStream mapToInt() in Java
- DoubleStream concat() in Java
- DoubleStream toArray() in Java
- DoubleStream parallel() in Java
- DoubleStream summaryStatistics() in Java
- DoubleStream sorted() in Java
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.