Winter is coming and so is the placement season! And there are many companies that recruit during this time including product-based companies, startups or service-based companies. So if you want to succeed and bag your dream job, thorough interview preparation is a must!!!
Now I am sure interviews scare you a lot, just like most candidates!!! But you don’t need to worry as interviews are mostly about testing your basics. Topics like Data Structures and Algorithms are a fundamental part of the technical interviews of most companies. If you have prepared these well enough, then you can probably bag any job you want!
But are you worried that you haven’t paid enough attention to Data Structures and Algorithms? Do you think that you have lost touch with these core fundamental topics and now require additional help? Why not get some help from industry experts and resolve all your queries immediately?
To help you during this placement season (and beyond!) GeeksforGeeks is now coming up with live courses to help you achieve all the technical goals you may have. These courses will teach you the fundamentals of Computer Science like Data Structures and Algorithms as well as other skills like Competitive Programming that will only help you in the future. To learn more, read on…
Live Courses By GeeksforGeeks
Live Courses By GeeksforGeeks are online live-streamed courses that you can attend from any geographical location. These courses are like an interactive live session, where you can ask your doubts to the instructor just like an offline classroom program. So you can get live education with doubt resolution facilities in the comfort of your home. This is the best of both worlds really!!!
Check out this list of different live courses available on GeeksforGeeks that you can sign up for free! These courses will completely prepare you for the upcoming placement season as well as enhance your knowledge.
1. Geeks Classes Live – Weekdays
This is an extensive Online live classroom program to build and enhance your Data Structures and Algorithm concepts, mentored by Sandeep Jain (Founder & CEO, GeeksforGeeks). He has 7 years of teaching experience and 6 years of industry experience. The course is designed to improve your problem-solving and coding skills by enhancing your understanding of Data Structures & Algorithms. The primary goal of this course is to help you in the preparation for the Coding interviews of top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, Uber, etc.
The classes will be scheduled for Weekdays as this is a Weekday Live class session. Classes will be scheduled on every:
- Monday – 8:30 PM – 11:00 PM (IST)
- Wednesday – 8:30 PM – 11:00 PM (IST)
- Friday – 8:30 PM – 11:00 PM (IST)
This course is priced at INR 17,999 but it is available at an Offer price of INR 9,999. So hurry up!!! Register now for Geeks Classes Live – Weekdays course by clicking on the button below.
2. Geeks Classes Live – Weekends
In case you are busy on weekdays due to your college or job, you can still attend Geeks Classes Live on weekends. This is an extensive Online live classroom program to build and enhance your Data Structures and Algorithm concepts, mentored by Sandeep Jain (Founder & CEO, GeeksforGeeks). The course is designed to improve your problem-solving and coding skills by enhancing your understanding of Data Structures & Algorithms. The primary goal of this course is to help you in the preparation for the Coding interviews of top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, Uber, etc. Classes will be scheduled for Weekends i.e. Saturday & Sunday.
- Class Timing: 8:00 PM – 11 :00 PM (IST)
This course is priced at INR 17,999 but it is available at an Offer price of INR 9,999. So hurry up!!! Register now for Geeks Classes Live – Weekends course by clicking on the button below.
3. DSA Foundation – Live
This course is an extensive program that will build your Data Structures and Algorithm concepts in C++/Java from scratch. This course is designed for beginners in DSA as well as people who want to refresh their knowledge. You will also be required to practice some coding questions during the live session itself so that you can learn more and ask any doubts on the spot if they arise. The Classes will be scheduled for Weekends i.e. Saturday and Sunday.
- Class Timing: 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM (IST)
- Class Duration: 11th Jan 2020 to 9th Feb 2020 (10 lectures, 5 weekends)
This course is priced at INR 10,999 but it is available at an Offer price of INR 6,999. So hurry up!!! Register now for DSA Foundation – Live course by clicking on the button below.
4. Competitive Programming – Live
If you are looking to conquer your coding skills, this is the course for you! Competitive Programming Live Course will improve your problem-solving skills so that you can think outside the box while writing efficient, reliable, and optimal code. This course will be mentored & guided by Programming experts who are highly ranked at competitive sites across the globe. You will also learn about the different programming competitions that exist, as well as the tips and tricks necessary to succeed in most of them. The Classes will be scheduled for Weekends i.e. Saturday and Sunday.
- Class Timing: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM (IST)
- Class Duration: 11th Jan 2020 to 8th Mar 2020 ( 18 lectures, 9 weekends)
- There will be an extra session (of 1 hour) for doubt discussion on every Tuesday at 9:00-10:00 PM (IST)
This course is priced at INR 18,999 but it is available at an Offer price of INR 11,999. Stop… Stop… The offer doesn’t end here as you can Extra INR 1000 Off by using the coupon EARLYBIRD. So hurry up!!! Register now for the Competitive Programming Live course by clicking on the button below.
Do you have any additional queries regarding any course? Reach out to us at 1800 123 8622 or fill this Form to get a call back from our team.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Get Ahead of Your Peers With GeeksforGeeks's Live Courses
- Live Classes for Data Structures and Algorithms: Interview Preparation Focused Course
- Characteristics of data in geographical information system (GIS)
- Constraints in geographical information system (GIS)
- Geographical information system (GIS) and its Components
- Spatial and Geographical data
- 13 Study Tips For Students - Smart Work is the Key of Success
- How Mobile App Testing Can Boost Chances of an App Success?
- Best Way To Start With Competitive Programming - GeeksforGeeks CP Live Course
- Computer Vision module application for finding a target in a live camera
- Learn with GeeksforGeeks Course - Best Courses To Land Job In Your Dream Company
- Learn At Your Own Convenience With GeeksforGeeks's Online Courses
- GeeksforGeeks Complete Interview Preparation Course - Get a Job in your Dream Company!
- How location-based marketing influence the Audience?
- Could Computing | Service classes and system codes of conduct in IDaaS
- Automating File Movement on your system
- Is your Web Application Secure Enough? Think Again
- Making your WordPress Website More Secure
- How to write a good SRS for your Project
- Making your first Open Source Pull Request | Github
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.