Yes, in C++ priority_queue, we may have duplicate values.
5 5 5
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- STL Priority Queue for Structure or Class
- Priority Queue of Vectors in C++ STL with Examples
- Priority queue of pairs in C++ (Ordered by first)
- Priority Queue in C++ Standard Template Library (STL)
- Priority queue of pairs in C++ with ordering by first and second element
- Find the K closest points to origin using Priority Queue
- queue::empty() and queue::size() in C++ STL
- queue::front() and queue::back() in C++ STL
- queue::push() and queue::pop() in C++ STL
- All possible values of floor(N/K) for all values of K
- Remove duplicate elements in an Array using STL in C++
- Find and print duplicate words in std::vector<string> using STL functions
- Queue using Stacks
- queue::swap() in C++ STL
- queue::emplace() in C++ STL
- Queue of Pairs in C++ STL with Examples
- Queue in Standard Template Library (STL)
- Check if X can give change to every person in the Queue
- Find the Deepest Node in a Binary Tree Using Queue STL - SET 2
- Default values in a Map in C++ STL
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.