Yes, in C++ priority_queue, we may have duplicate values.
5 5 5
- STL Priority Queue for Structure or Class
- Priority queue of pairs in C++ (Ordered by first)
- Priority Queue in C++ Standard Template Library (STL)
- queue::empty() and queue::size() in C++ STL
- queue::front() and queue::back() in C++ STL
- queue::push() and queue::pop() in C++ STL
- Find and print duplicate words in std::vector<string> using STL functions
- queue::swap() in C++ STL
- queue::emplace() in C++ STL
- Queue using Stacks
- Queue in Standard Template Library (STL)
- Check if X can give change to every person in the Queue
- How to traverse through all values for a given key in multimap?
- How to delete a range of values from the Set using Iterator
- How to return multiple values from a function in C or C++?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.