Given a number n, the task is to find n-th dodecahedral number.
A dodecahedral number belongs to a figurate number and represents it dodecahedron.
First few Dodecahedral number (where n = 0, 1, 2, 3…….) are : 0, 1, 20, 84 and so on.
Input : 2 Output : 20 Input :8 Output :2024
Mathematics formula for nth dodecahedral number:
5th Dodecahedral number: 455
- Centered dodecahedral number
- Count number of trailing zeros in Binary representation of a number using Bitset
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Given number of matches played, find number of teams in tournament
- Number of possible permutations when absolute difference between number of elements to the right and left are given
- Number of times the largest perfect square number can be subtracted from N
- Find maximum number that can be formed using digits of a given number
- Super Ugly Number (Number whose prime factors are in given set)
- Find count of digits in a number that divide the number
- Program to Convert Octal Number to Binary Number
- Minimum number of given powers of 2 required to represent a number
- Build Lowest Number by Removing n digits from a given number
- Find the number of ways to divide number into four parts such that a = c and b = d
- Querying maximum number of divisors that a number in a given range has
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.