Given a number n, the task is to find n-th dodecahedral number.
A dodecahedral number belongs to a figurate number and represents it dodecahedron.
First few Dodecahedral number (where n = 0, 1, 2, 3…….) are : 0, 1, 20, 84 and so on.
Input : 2 Output : 20 Input :8 Output :2024
Mathematics formula for nth dodecahedral number:
5th Dodecahedral number: 455
- Centered dodecahedral number
- Count number of trailing zeros in Binary representation of a number using Bitset
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Number of times the largest perfect square number can be subtracted from N
- Given number of matches played, find number of teams in tournament
- Number of ways to split a binary number such that every part is divisible by 2
- Number of possible permutations when absolute difference between number of elements to the right and left are given
- Smallest number dividing minimum number of elements in the array | Set 2
- Smallest number dividing minimum number of elements in the Array
- Find the number of positive integers less than or equal to N that have an odd number of digits
- Largest number dividing maximum number of elements in the array
- Querying maximum number of divisors that a number in a given range has
- Find count of digits in a number that divide the number
- Count number of ways to divide a number in 4 parts
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.