Prerequisite: Numpy module
The following article depicts how the rows of a Numpy array can be divided by a vector element. The vector element can be a single element, multiple element, or an array. Division operator ( / ) is employed to produce the required functionality. We can divide rows of 1-D, 2-D, or even more types of arrays with vector element and the following examples will help you understand better:
In the above example, we divide the rows of 1-D Numpy array with vector element i.e 
In the above example, we divide the rows of 2-D Numpy array with vector element i.e [2.5]
In the above example, we divide the rows of 3-D Numpy array with vector element i.e [3, 3]
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Get row numbers of NumPy array having element larger than X
- Python | Remove last element from each row in Matrix
- How to divide a polynomial to another using NumPy in Python?
- Compute the natural logarithm of one plus each element in floating-point accuracy Using NumPy
- How to create a vector in Python using NumPy
- Find a matrix or vector norm using NumPy
- Apply a function to each row or column in Dataframe using pandas.apply()
- numpy.divide() in Python
- Find the length of each string element in the Numpy array
- NumPy | Vector Multiplication
- How to get the magnitude of a vector in NumPy?
- Python | Ways to add row/columns in numpy array
- Check whether a Numpy array contains a specified row
- Python | Row with Minimum element in Matrix
- Python - Pair elements with Rear element in Matrix Row
- Python - Dual Element row with Maximum difference
- Python - Row with Maximum Record Element
- Python - Row-wise element Addition in Tuple Matrix
- Python program to Sort Matrix by Maximum Row element
- Python | Numpy numpy.resize()
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.