Given a graph and a source vertex in graph, find shortest paths from source to all vertices in the given graph.
We have discussed Dijkstra’s shortest Path implementations like Dijkstra’s Algorithm for Adjacency Matrix Representation (With time complexity O(v2)
Below is the Java implementation of Dijkstra’s Algorithm using Priority Queue:
The shorted path from node : 0 to 0 is 0 0 to 1 is 8 0 to 2 is 6 0 to 3 is 5 0 to 4 is 3
- Java Program for Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm | Greedy Algo-7
- Dijkstra’s shortest path algorithm using set in STL
- Dijkstra's Shortest Path Algorithm using priority_queue of STL
- Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm | Greedy Algo-7
- Printing Paths in Dijkstra's Shortest Path Algorithm
- C / C++ Program for Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm | Greedy Algo-7
- C# Program for Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm | Greedy Algo-7
- Probabilistic shortest path routing algorithm for optical networks
- D'Esopo-Pape Algorithm : Single Source Shortest Path
- Python Program for Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm | Greedy Algo-7
- Shortest path from source to destination such that edge weights along path are alternatively increasing and decreasing
- Java Program for Dijkstra's Algorithm with Path Printing
- Shortest path in a Binary Maze
- Some interesting shortest path questions | Set 1
- Open shortest path first (OSPF) - Set 2
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.