Given a graph and a source vertex in graph, find shortest paths from source to all vertices in the given graph.
We have discussed Dijkstra’s shortest Path implementations like Dijkstra’s Algorithm for Adjacency Matrix Representation (With time complexity O(v2)
Below is the Java implementation of Dijkstra’s Algorithm using Priority Queue:
The shorted path from node : 0 to 0 is 0 0 to 1 is 8 0 to 2 is 6 0 to 3 is 5 0 to 4 is 3
- Java Program for Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm | Greedy Algo-7
- Dijkstra’s shortest path algorithm using set in STL
- Dijkstra's Shortest Path Algorithm using priority_queue of STL
- Printing Paths in Dijkstra's Shortest Path Algorithm
- Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm | Greedy Algo-7
- Probabilistic shortest path routing algorithm for optical networks
- Java Program for Dijkstra's Algorithm with Path Printing
- Some interesting shortest path questions | Set 1
- Shortest path in a Binary Maze
- Shortest Path in Directed Acyclic Graph
- 0-1 BFS (Shortest Path in a Binary Weight Graph)
- Dijkstra's shortest path with minimum edges
- Find shortest safe route in a path with landmines
- Shortest Path in a weighted Graph where weight of an edge is 1 or 2
- Multi Source Shortest Path in Unweighted Graph
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.