Given two times in string “HH:MM” format. Here ‘H’ shows hours and ‘M’ shows minutes. You have to find the difference in same string format between these two strings. But both given strings should follow these cases.
1) Time 1 will be less than or equal to time2
2) Hours will be possible from 0 to 23.
3) Minutes will be possible from 0 to 59
Input : s1 = "14:00"; s2 = "16:45"; Output : result = "2:45" Input : s1 = "1:04" s2 = "13:05" Output : result = "12:01"
The idea is to first remove colon. After removing colon, hour difference can be computed using simple mathematics.
This article is contributed by Harshit Agrawal. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Times required by Simple interest for the Principal to become Y times itself
- Sum of all numbers formed having 4 atmost X times, 5 atmost Y times and 6 atmost Z times
- Find the value of N XOR'ed to itself K times
- Probability of getting a sum on throwing 2 Dices N times
- GCD of two numbers formed by n repeating x and y times
- Find the value of XXXX.....(N times) % M where N is large
- Find the number of times every day occurs in a month
- Count different numbers possible using all the digits their frequency times
- Convert a number of length N such that it contains any one digit at least 'K' times
- Find Nth smallest number that is divisible by 100 exactly K times
- Count of Numbers in a Range where digit d occurs exactly K times
- Maximum profit by buying and selling a share at most k times
- Smallest integer greater than n such that it consists of digit m exactly k times
- Find the K-th minimum element from an array concatenated M times
- Maximum number of dots after throwing a dice N times