1. YugabyteDB :
YugabyteDB is the open source, cloud native and high-performance distributed SQL database globally-distributed document store. It aims to make applications agile. Yugabyte is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA. YugabyteDB is distributed and developed as an Apache 2.0 open source project.
2. Yanza :
Yanza is Time Series DBMS for The Internet of Things (IoT) Applications and Developed by Yanza. Its Server Operating system is Window and supports HTTP API.
Difference between Yanza and YugabyteDB :
|1||Developed by Yugabyte Inc. and initially released on 2017 and current release on March 2020.||Developed by Yanza and initially released on 2015.|
|2||Server operating systems of YugabyteDB is Linux, OS X.||Server operating systems of Yanza is Windows.|
|3||Its primary database model is Relational DBMS.||Its primary database model is Time Series DBMS.|
|5||It supports YCQL, an SQL-based flexible-schema API with its roots in Cassandra Query Language.||It supports HTTP API.|
|6||Data scheme of YugabyteDB is depending on used data model.||Data scheme of Yanza is schema-free.|
|7||It supports Typing and Secondary indexes.||It does not supports Typing and Secondary indexes.|
|8||Implementation language of YugabyteDB is C and C++.||It doesn’t has any Implementation language.|
|9||It has strong consistency on writes and unable consistency on reads.||It has Immediate Consistency concept.|
|10||It has Foreign keys.||It does not has Foreign keys.|
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Difference between Yaacomo and YugabyteDB
- Difference between VelocityDB and YugabyteDB
- Difference between UniData,UniVerse and YugabyteDB
- Difference between Transbase and YugabyteDB
- Difference between Trafodion and YugabyteDB
- Difference between Valentina Server and YugabyteDB
- Difference between Virtuoso and YugabyteDB
- Difference Between ToroDB and YugabyteDB
- Difference between Vertica and YugabyteDB
- Difference between XAP and Yanza
- Difference between Weaviate and Yanza
- Difference between Vertica and Yanza
- Difference between VelocityDB and Yanza
- Difference between UniData,UniVerse and Yanza
- Difference between Transbase and Yanza
- Difference between Valentina Server and Yanza
- Difference between Trafodion and Yanza
- Difference between ToroDB and Yanza
- Difference and Similarities between PHP and C
- Difference between Stop and Wait protocol and Sliding Window protocol
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.