1. XAP :
XAP is a high-performance in-memory data grid for mission-critical applications. It provides an essential set of data store features such as transactions, indexes, and query language (SQL-like queries). It is a file format used to install and distribute application software.
2. Yanza :
Yanza is Time Series DBMS for The Internet of Things (IoT) applications. It was developed by Yanza. It’s Server Operating system is Window and supports HTTP API.
Difference between XAP and Yanza :
|1.||It was developed by Gigaspaces Technologies and initially released in 2000.||It was developed by Yanza and initially released in 2015.|
|2.||It’s primary database models are Document Store and Key-value Store and secondary database model is Object-Oriented DBMS.||It’s primary database model is Time Series DBMS.|
|3.||Server operating systems of XAP Linux, macOS, Solaris, Windows.||Server operating systems of Yanza is Windows.|
|4.||XAP supports GigaSpaces LRMI, Hibernate, JCache, JDBC, JPA, ODBC, RESTful HTTP API and Spring Data.||Yanza supports HTTP API.|
|5.||XAP has ACID (Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, and Durability) transaction concepts.||There is no transaction concept in Yanza.|
|6.||Replication methods of XAP are Master-Master replication and Master-Slave replication.||There is no replication method in Yanza.|
|7.||Partitioning method of XAP is Sharding.||There is no partitioning method in Yanza.|
|8.||XAP supports .Net, C++ and Java programming languages.||Yanza supports any language that supports HTTP calls.|
|9.||Implementation languages for XAP are Java, C++ and .Net.||There is no implemented language for Yanza.|
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Difference between Yaacomo and and XAP
- Difference between Yanza and YugabyteDB
- Difference between Weaviate and Yanza
- Difference between Vertica and Yanza
- Difference between VelocityDB and Yanza
- Difference between UniData,UniVerse and Yanza
- Difference between Transbase and Yanza
- Difference between Valentina Server and Yanza
- Difference between Trafodion and Yanza
- Difference between ToroDB and Yanza
- Difference between Weaviate and XAP
- Difference between Valentina Server and XAP
- Difference between UniData,UniVerse and XAP
- Difference between XAP and Warp 10
- Difference between Transbase and XAP
- Difference between Trafodion and XAP
- Difference between VelocityDB and XAP
- Difference between XAP and WakandaDB
- Difference between XAP and VoltDB
- Difference between XAP and Virtuoso
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.