1. Yanza :
Yanza is Time Series DBMS for IoT (The Internet of Things) applications. It was developed by Yanza. It’s Server Operating system is Windows and it supports HTTP API.
2. Weaviate :
Weaviate is an open-source GraphQL-based Smart Graph with the core features like semantic search, automatic classification, and knowledge representation. Primary database model is Search Engine and secondary database model is Graph DBMS.
Difference between Weaviate and Yanza :
|1.||It was developed by SeMI Technologies B.V. and initially released in 2017.||It was developed by Yanza and initially released in 2015.|
|2.||It’s primary database model is Search Engine.||It’s primary database model is Time Series DBMS.|
|3.||Secondary database model is Graph DBMS.||There is absence of secondary database model.|
|4.||Weaviate supports GraphQL query language and RESTful HTTP/JSON API.||Yanza supports HTTP API.|
|5.||Data scheme of Weaviate is maps to GraphQL interface.||Yanza has schema-free data scheme.|
|6.||Weaviate has Eventual Consistency concept.||Yanza has Immediate Consistency concept.|
|7.||It uses sharding partitioning method.||It does not use any partitioning method.|
|8.||In Weaviate, GraphQL is used as query language.||There is no SQL used in Yanza.|
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Difference between Weaviate and WakandaDB
- Difference between Weaviate and Warp 10
- Difference between Weaviate and XAP
- Difference between Valentina Server and Weaviate
- Difference between Transbase and Weaviate
- Difference between Trafodion and Weaviate
- Difference between UniData,UniVerse and Weaviate
- Difference between VelocityDB and Weaviate
- Difference between Weaviate and VoltDB
- Difference between Yanza and YugabyteDB
- Difference between XAP and Yanza
- Difference between Vertica and Yanza
- Difference between VelocityDB and Yanza
- Difference between UniData,UniVerse and Yanza
- Difference between Transbase and Yanza
- Difference between Valentina Server and Yanza
- Difference between Trafodion and Yanza
- Difference between ToroDB and Yanza
- Difference between Stop and Wait protocol and Sliding Window protocol
- Similarities and Difference between Java and C++
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.