AngularJS: AngularJS is an open-source framework for making dynamic web applications. It is maintained by Google developers. It is suitable for cross-platform mobile development and Enterprise applications.
Features of AngularJS:
- Deep Linking: It permits you to encode the condition of application in the URL so that it can be bookmarked.
- Services: It comes with many built-in services.
- Filters: It filters data array with respect to the parameters before it reaches the view.
- Architecture: It has an MVC ( Model – view – controller ) architecture.
Features of VueJS:
- Components: They help in creating custom elements that can be reused in HTML.
- Transition: Different approaches are provided in VueJS to apply a transition to HTML components when they are included or expelled from the DOM.
- Directives: VueJS has built-in directives that are utilized to perform different activities on the frontend. Example v-else, v-show, v-on, etc.
- Architecture: It has MVVM ( Model -view – viewmodel) architecture.
Note: VueJS is a great framework it has many improvements in terms of AngularJS, it is good at single page application also good at smaller application, but there is a huge competition between VueJS and AngularJS.
- What is the difference between created and mounted event in VueJS?
- Adding Filters in VueJS
- Difference between NodeJS and AngularJS
- Difference between Angular and AngularJS
- What's the difference between ng-pristine and ng-dirty in AngularJS?
- What is the Difference between Constructor and ngOnInit in AngularJS ?
- What is the difference between $watch and $observe in AngularJS ?
- Difference between declarations and entryComponents in AngularJS
- Difference between ng-container and ng-template in AngularJS
- Difference between Directive and Component in AngularJS
- Difference between Template and TemplateURL in AngularJS
- Difference between Bootstrap and AngularJS
- How to share data between controllers in AngularJS ?
- How to set, get and clear cookies in AngularJs?
- How to iterate over the keys and values with ng-repeat in AngularJS ?
- Interesting Facts and Features about AngularJS
- AngularJS Interview Questions and Answers
- How to Set navbar active class with Bootstrap and AngularJS ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : bunnyram19