1. VelocityDB :
It is .NET Object Database that can be embedded/distributed and extended to a graph data model (VelocityGraph) Database is fast and low memory consuming. VelocityDB is an extremely high performance, easy to use, scalable, embeddable and distributable object database system.
2. Yanza :
It is Time Series DBMS for IoT (The Internet of Things) Applications and Developed by Yanza. Its Server Operating system is Window and supports HTTP API.
Difference between VelocityDB and Yanza :
|1||Developed by VelocityDB Inc and initially released on 2011 and Current release of VelocityDB is 7.x||Developed by Yanza and initially released on 2015.|
|2||Server operating systems of VelocityDB is Any that supports .NET||Server operating systems of Yanza is Windows.|
|3||Its primary database model is Graph DBMS and Object oriented DBMS||Its primary database model is Time Series DBMS.|
|4||VelocityDB supports .Net programming languages.||Yanza supports any language that supports HTTP calls.|
|5||APIs and other access methods of VelocityDB is .Net||Yanza supports HTTP API.|
|6||Yes, VelocityDB has a Data Schema.||Data scheme of Yanza is schema-free.|
|7||It has Implementation language-C# .||It doesn’t has any Implementation language.|
|8||VelocityDB- Transaction concepts is ACID ( Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, and Durability).||Its doesn’t holds transaction concepts.|
|9||Absence of Replication methods||Absence of Replication methods in Yanza.|
|10||VelocityDB has Immediate Consistency concept.||Yanza has Immediate Consistency concept.|
|11||Sharding is a Partitioning methods of VelocityDB.||It does not has partitioning methods.|
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Difference between Yanza and YugabyteDB
- Difference between XAP and Yanza
- Difference between Weaviate and Yanza
- Difference between Vertica and Yanza
- Difference between UniData,UniVerse and Yanza
- Difference between Transbase and Yanza
- Difference between Valentina Server and Yanza
- Difference between Trafodion and Yanza
- Difference between ToroDB and Yanza
- Difference between VelocityDB and YugabyteDB
- Difference between Valentina Server and VelocityDB
- Difference between UniData,UniVerse and VelocityDB
- Difference between VelocityDB and WakandaDB
- Difference between VelocityDB and VoltDB
- Difference between Trafodion and VelocityDB
- Difference between VelocityDB and Weaviate
- Difference between VelocityDB and Warp 10
- Difference between VelocityDB and Virtuoso
- Difference between VelocityDB and XAP
- Difference between VelocityDB and Yaacomo
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.